AND TO THINK, I ALMOST THOUGHT WE HAD IT.

Even though, as I've countlessly stated, marriage equality should not AT ALL be the main issue we focus on with us LGBTQ folks, I shud really change my name to FUCK U MUTHAFUCKAS.

http://ny1.com/1-all-boroughs-news-content/top_stories/109767/-span-style--font-size-18pt--line-height-1-2--state-senate-rejects-same-sex-marriage-bill--span-

38-24 nays to yays in the New York Senate, and the audacity of State Senator Ruben Diaz to say their votes reflect the votes of the people. The people voted 51 to 33 in SUPPORT of the Marriage Equality Bill. Ugh. Makes me feel like a true forgotten soul. Again.

And yet, this--this is why I love our penly lezbo Speaker Christine Quinn, who says "My life isn't any better today." This shit is bigger than politics, muthafucka--This is LIFE.

0 shoutouts: